Reproducible meta-analysis This is a prospective project in a very early stage that I want to continue working on in the near future. The broad aim is to build tools that would enable researchers to conduct fast and reproducible meta-analyses. Some components I am currently considering include:
- Standardized data format for meta-analysis search results
- Browser widget that saves dated search queries and results
- Online platform to upload published/unpublished datasets
- Result and keyword extractor from published papers
- Crowd-sourced tagging system of extracted results
- Search engine to filter extracted results
Sochat, V. V., Eisenberg, I. W., Enkavi, A. Z., Li, J., Bissett, P. G., & Poldrack, R. A. (2016). The experiment factory standardizing behavioral experiments. Frontiers in psychology, 7, 610.